Milk and Honey




I don't know why I've never heared about this book. This book is so genius, so beautiful, so artistic and I love it so much! I saw this book in instagram in meme with caption "The 1975 fan starter pack". At first I thought that this is some kind song or album cover but after I searched I found out, that this is a book. I have seen lot of this author poems, actually once I have even shared one on my instagram. About this author I haven't heared after I found this book. Btw I love her photography! She's a real artist. I really happy for her, because "Milk and Honey" book is #1 New York Times bestseller. 
"Milk and Honey" is the experience of violence, abuse, love. loss, femininity. The book is divided into four chapters. Each chapter serves a different purpose, deals with a different pain, heals a different heartache. "Milk and Honey" takes readers through a journey of the most bitter moments in life and finds sweetness in them because there is sweetness everywhere if you are just willing to look.
Hope you liked this post! See you soon. Bye! -Rimantė.

Images via Rupi Kaur website
Post a Comment