Love








Hi, everyone! So it is Febuary in 2017 and I still haven't posted anything! I'm so sorry. I was very busy, I had to study a lot and that's the main reason why I haven't posted, for, like, three months, because the last time I posted, was December. So, I'm so so sorry. Let's do quick overview - congratulation with new Lady Gaga's single "John Wayne" which I love! Also, I's so happy for Beyonce and her twins! And because it is my favorite song now, I also want to talk about Lana's Del Rey new song "Love". I always loved Lana so much and I were so happy when she realised her new song! Don't forget to listen that HERE. And those pictures, which she uploaded to her instagram, are just amazing! I think for this time that's all. Love you guys! Bye! - Rimantė.

Images via Instagram
Post a Comment